Saturday, January 13, 2007

Potage.


It's Saturday morning once again, the time is now 4:30 am. As usual around this time on the sixth day of the week, I am on my way to the minimum wage job. Another day of working to simply make my boss a "fat- cat''. No one said that I had to take this gig. But, I took it with the sole interest to fund my own business. Never in your devious mind that I was complaining about having to work. I'm not for that matter placing my self worth at your own discretion. I have always worked and still do now. I could die working just because of the fact of the fact that I am a workaholic.
If you are following my blog, you are already aware that there will be a lot setting up to do at this plantation style kind of joint, where the master is whipping you with his mind:Thinking that you don't know any better. Without a word, I'll attack my everything list of tasks and at the same time, start my day while my super manager is reading the paper and talking on the phone. Who in their right mind gets up at this hour to interact with this jackass?
At one point during the day, I got so busy that line was already forming. The sad sack just stayed over my shoulders and never lift a finger to help me. Not only he stood there like robot, he also proceeded to place his order. He wanted it right away.
Three hours into my scheduled ten hours ordeal, I have put in a whole day already. Call me lazy which I am not, but my feelings are taking over my entire body. A lot of resentfulness is in the air.

Barry, Barry, Barry. What in the world is wrong with you. You failed your latest drug test like an idiot.
If there ever was a time to retire, Now would be your shining moment.
After all the allegations about you taking enhanced drugs, the temper tantrum, You never once taken the time to apologize. Your tail is in hot water again and you are trying to come out of it by saying that you are sorry. No, no way. You should have been sorry before you swallowed that pill or injected the liquid in your body.
Guess what Mr Bonds? We knew all alone that you was on drugs. Your trainer kept his mouth shut for you, went to jail for you and still you failed the man by really telling on yourself. We knew, but we didn't really care. We attempted to let you be. You have succeeded of making another Mark Mc Guire out of yourself or even worst.
When you came to the league You was good. The you became great. Believe me Barry, You are still one the best hitters in the league. In my opinion, that has nothing to do with taking enhanced drug. You have to be able to see the ball and, you still can. However, when it comes to hitting home runs, I have more than some reservations about your source of power.
What else is left for you to prove . You already have you name engraved in some of the most prestigious places in Baseball. Don't let them take that away from you. Remember that you are only a number, regardless of you status in life. We can always deal with you.
The Press, the crowd, the public, the world, we knew but, we wanted to see more home runs and your took advantage of the situation. You gave us what we paid to see. Because you knew again that we didn't care.
OH shit Barry! I am awake now. I was having a dream and this little man about seven years of age was talking to me about you.
No Barry! Not your son. I was talking about a total little stranger. the real fan of the game.

The Democratic Party Is just going to have quite a number of candidates running for the Presidency of the United States.
If you ask me, I will tell you that they should unite and and rally behind one or two candidates. That would really make them look strong.

Come on Bush! The only thing that you should be challenging is your mindset. You let Chaney, Rumsfeld and gangs run the country for almost seven years. Now you are trying to set your mark, assume control. It's too late now Sir.
Let Congress pass some new bills and get the future of this country pointing in the right direction..
Poor Bill! You would have been in the impeachment chair already.

Se you next time.
One love to all.

Hey you! Leave me a comment. I can see that you was here.

Note: the top picture is a poster by Eugene V Debs. You can see it or buy it for 12.95. The artist is Anita Siegel.
The URL is: http://www.breadandroses.com.eugvdebpos.html
Very nice Anita.

No comments: