Friday, January 28, 2011

Tracy Morgan on Sarah Palin.

 Like they said, the freaks come out at night. Last night, one freak found his way to the TNT booth before the start of the Knicks and Heat Basketball game to settle an argument.between Kenny Smith and Charles Barclay. Tina Fey or Sarah Palin. What was that about may I asked? What was Kenny and Sir Charles thinking about them two? I'm just wondering here. Anyway, can someone please tell me why people are so offended about the fact that Tracy Morgan the comedian made a lewd comment about Sarah Palin the "Air head" who ran as vice president for the highest office in the land.
If the comment was made about some high class escort girl, the world  would just laugh about the whole subject.
Yes of course Tracy Morgan showed a lack of judgment on TNT air with his inappropriate comment or better yet his own bedroom fantasy but so what he makes money for acting like jerk and put a smile on so many stressed people faces. If he had made his comment on a closed venue, I bet that you wouldn't know or heard anything about it.unless you was a part of the audience.
People are so uptight and often the biggest hypocrites I bet you that they are thinking worst thing than Tracy. Morgan.
"Now let me tell you something about Sarah Palin man, she's good masturbation material. The glasses and all that? Great masturbation material."
I'm not by any means defending him. The man is funny. I would just leave it as that.
TNT issued an apology shortly after the comment was made

No comments: