Friday, January 5, 2007

Are we making a connection yet?

Do I feel like posting today? Let's see.
As you can see, I'm having a slow day. I feel a bit lazy. The day can't be that bad because I rose to the computer first thing this morning and then make the line for that oh so strong and flavorful cup of coffee at Starbucks. When I got back to to my computer, I was already connected to yahoo and ready to read my emails. Without wasting any time, I filed a few responses and was then on my way to surf my site.

Do I have your attention yet?
Well if you are back to read more about me, that means I do. The traffic has been so slow that if I was to take a few days off from blogging, no one would take notice.
It is so odds I am actually taking the the time to write about myself, my whereabouts and involvements. Never before I was able to that. By nature, I am quiet, mellow, reserve and compose. It always seems like nothing is the worry. I have the ability to hide my emotions better than anyone else, because for years, I did nothing but work at keeping a low profile and be myself.
In my younger years, I was never a people person. I was if anything antisocial. I always wanted to be in that little corner all by my lonesome. It wasn't that I hated to be around people, it had a lot to do with the fact that i was very shy.

I'll see you all next time that I'm around People. Until next time, One love to all.

(to be continued)

No comments: