Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Hey Bill!

Hey Bill, you think you could run again?
I bet you would if you could. I haven't yet to see a true leader out of the pack yet, and the elections are upcoming. The Democrats are somehow the favorite to win the whole package. From the Senate to the Presidency...and then what???

It's a New Year, Saddam Hussein is gone.
We are swimming in pure oil but yet, we don't have jobs in our own backyard. Our jobs are being exported overseas in exchange for cheaper labor and hefty tax free revenues under the sun.

Gigs for all needed is the be a focal point for more jobs in American than elsewhere.

But why such a nickname? Well it's funny you should ask. Warlock, is not your everyday minister of Society. This Warlock, comes in peace and just wants to create and learn. This Warlock character is not a fake. He's primarily good. Love and respects everyone and everything. Warlock is not this powerful, malevolent creature. He's soft spoken and pays attention to details.

One love to all. I will see you soon.

To be continued...

No comments: