
The city of New York saw its first snowfall for the winter season. It was not anything to get real because excited about just of the fact that it was light and non sticky. The cold weather somehow, found a way to become a factor by turning the light snow into ice.
I found that out the hard way as I fell on my backside hurrying to cross the street as the light was about to change. I was very lucky because no cars started to move yet. It took me a few seconds to get up because I was very embarassed.
To make the matter worst, when I arrived at work, the doors were still locked, because no one made it in yet. I ended up waiting for two hours before someone finally came with the key. No apologies were given for being two hours late. Other than the fact that I was busy from time to time, my day wasn't too bad.
How about you?
How was was your day?
What is going on in your world?
This week went by very fast. I don't know if you feel the same way, but in my opinion it did. Creating a business is time consuming especially if you are a one man show. I try to fill all the hats because others aren't as dedicated as I am. Everything comes with a price and this time, I am not able to pay anyone that big paycheck just for taking the time to help me.
My business is very small but, its moving fast. I can safely say that it has moved ahead of me. My presence in the internet has accelerated things and is making my venture look very big and promising. I don't have a problem with the outlook of my company so far; it just that physicaly I don't feel that I am there yet.
The making of Gigs for all needed has become everything in my life. It is definately safe to say that other than my loving girlfriend, I eat, sleep and dream Gigs for all needed.
My girlfriend has been very supportive of me.for that, I am very grateful. Without her, I would'nt have have the desire to progress. Not taking the time to thank her for all she has done, would be cause for a mayhem.
(to be continued).
One love to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment