Monday, January 22, 2007

Here she comes.



I bet that it was a funny sight watching me fall on my derriere the other morning. A grown man like me falling like I was a drunken fool or a sac of potatoes. A video of the event would have been appropriate for this blog.
It's early Monday morning, I am awake and collecting my thoughts so that I can make this post before I exit the house for work. I don't know if I am going to be able to do so because of the fact that I am still trying to get back to my senses after the lost of the New England Patriots to the Indianapolis Colts. Yes Peyton Manning and teammates deserved the win, since they were the better team. They have earned their way to the the big dance in Miami, with a courageous comeback. Congratulations guys!
The Dynasty has fallen but will make another run at the Super Bowl next year. If you love the Patriots, you just know that they will better next time around

Mrs Hillary R. Clinton finally threw her hat into the Presidential race.The Senator from New York, made history by being the first woman and first former lady to run for the Presidency of the United States of America. With the backing and advices of her husband the former President of the country, she stands a chance to win.
"I'm in it to win" she said. As the most powerful couple in modern politic, the Clintons are making their second bid to reside at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
By making her announcement to run via the Internet, she has delivered an important and powerful message to the citizens of this country. The world is definitely watching the development of this history making candidacy.
Bill Clinton is at it again, as he is regarded as one of the best strategists in the game. The problem with that is the fact that he can still the entire show and sink his wife.
All I'm trying to say, is that his involvement has an upside and downside.
Can she win it? I think she can. The women will sure come out to vote by the truck loads to vote for their gender. Remember that there are more women per ca pita than men by a 3 to 1 margin or more.
Is America ready for a woman at the helm?
Are we really a Democratic country as we often say that we are.

Why in the world would you want to sue a homeless man for 1Mil. just so he can keep away from your posh antiques store in the Park Avenue section of New York city.
Are you that desperate for money?
Are you suing this man or his family?
Is there something about this homeless man that you know, but yet you are keeping it as secret from us.

(to be continued).
One love to all.

No comments: