Sunday, January 7, 2007

Is it winter yet?

Well I feel like I am somewhere in the Island with the temperature being hot during the day and kind of cool at night. Imagine yourself exhanging vows on the beach of Jamaica with your future wife. If you are the romantic type, she will be proud of you.
It's sunday night, I am trying to post an entry, but yet not sure if I can do it or not. I worked all day again for the minimum. The place where I produce the bacon, they want me get the coffee and the tea, arrange the bread and bagel display box, make toast, set up my cooking station. In and between all that , I have to take care the customers and, the place is like a zoo in the morning. So now, I find myself running back and forth to the coffee station, the bread box, the toaster, my set up station and the flat top. Keep in mind that I have to get my own supplies from the back of the store. Who said that I need a workout?

Breakfast is in full swing now. Six customers are waiting on their food. Sorry people I have to go make coffee now. The lady is mad at me now for keeping her waiting. Sorry but I have to run here and there, package the food, and write the price on the bag. Three are ordering at the same time. I was here first he said, and the other two just kept ordering. the customer who was really next in line, was sitting at the counter and never place his order. Now he begins to argue with me. Sir. when I say next, it's your turn if you are positive that you was next. Do you think he knows what he wants? You guess it he doesn't. I have to waste another two or three minutes on him.
I turned to the grill and started making the the other two orders. I was sure to tell him to let me know when he decided on what he wanted. Asshole he replied, you suppose to take my order now. Trust me, I am still cool.
Excuse, me someone needs coffee with a bagel toasted well, butter and jelly on both sides. When I was done packaging the bagel, she requested that I fry an egg now for her bagel. Why didn't you tell me from the start, Just give me one fried egg and hurry up , I am late now, make my egg well done.




(to be continued).
One love to all.

No comments: