Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Sending more Troops.

I have been very busy the last couple of days. As a result, I wasn't able to post on my blog at all. I hope that the handful of people who are hitting me is still around to read my endless stories.
Here I' am, well rested and ready to take on the world and also take advantage of whatever goodies it has to offer.

Now that Rumsfell is gone and Bush is almost out of office, America will not be going to invade another country anytime soon. We did it on the premises of the existence of weapons of mass destruction. By the way, have we found them yet? Oops, did I say invade? Sorry I meant to say go to war.
Saddam Hussein was hanged last week and this week, the court found him not guilty of one crime that they said he committed while he was at the head of his country.
For God's sake let the man rest in peace.
Isn't there a much more important task to do right now for this civil war ravaged country?
Iraq in my opinion, will be next third world country in the making. Deprived of its natural resource, I don't see it going nowhere but backward.
There is a war still going on over there, Americans are dying one after another on a daily basis and yet we are in the process of sending more troops over there.
How many of us Americans died in Iraq since we struck them? What is the real number Mr President? Tell us the truth for once before you leave office.

Iraq does not know any other way. Hussein ran his country for over thirty years. What other system do they have in order to rebuild the country? We cannot impose our way and style to help with the rebuilding of this country. Religion and Culture will have a lot to say about the process, You can't expect to change the culture and mentality of the people. Yes they may want Democracy and Freedom but Religion and Culture are the back bone of Iraq. The people will die for what they believe in.

No comments: